April 6th, 2012

Belly!

Photo by my hubby, Jason Rosencrantz

Our l’il Boomba is getting big! My clothes officially don’t fit anymore (this robe used to close!!) and it’s pretty trippy going from singular to plural–but I am truly enjoying this very special time in my life. My belly-button hasn’t popped yet–but I’m figuring any day now.
I will be celebrating Passover with my family this evening, looking forward to matzo ball soup (one of my all-time favorites)–among other things–like enjoying the company of my extended fam. If you are having family celebrations this weekend–I wish you so much warmth and fun, good conversation, good eats and good company!
happy weekend!

19 Responses to Belly!
  1. jenmcox says:

That little Boomba is a fine reason for your clothes not fitting. In my case, I only have cheese to blame! Have fun with your family tonight.

2. What a stunning photo…

3. I love you!! Beautiful. Enjoy your festivities!
    j.

4. Ah!!! I can’t wait for lil boomba to take over the world! Yay. Have a great weekend with the fam bam!

5. This is a really beautiful photo. My baby bump looked more like a torpedo, less like a perfectly round ball.

6. Felicity says:

What a glorious moment captured beautifully.

Happy days!
    x

7. you look beautiful! enjoy being pregnant, it’s like no other feeling in the world.
    i see you have been pinning a lot of harem pants. when i was pregnant in 2009, it’s almost all i wore and was so thankful that they were in style and easy to find.
    have a wonderful weekend!

8. evasuejane. says:

you are breathtaking, mama.
    i hope to look that gorgeous whenever i’m expecting.
    ..are you rethinking the name “lil” boomba? [; haha. big boomba.

eva.
    evasuejane.blogspot.com

9. bink and boo says:

This photo is absolutely beautiful, and you look gorgeous.

Wishing you sunshine & cheer!
    Bianca

10. Chedva says:

Happy Passover, Justina! You look gorgeous – possibly the first expectant mother to prove the glowing cliche right!

11. Jessica Kassin says:

Gorgeous mama to be! :)

12. Sherisa D says:

This makes me SO HAPPY Justina! :) I love your belly, mama ;)

13. Shauna Nep says:

You are absolutely a vision. Beautiful mama. :)

14. La Cuad says:

Oh my J – you look like one hot mama!
    Tell boomba I said Hello! x

15. What a stunning photo…