Everybody stretch. I’m thinking It’s about time to do the Jungalow!
1. 7 Ft. Tall Brass Palm Leaf Sculpture
2. Brazil, Circa 1950’s, Acrylic Painting Depicting Jungle scenes with Parrots
3. 1970’s TED LAPIDUS black and gold oversized sunglasses
4. 1970s Tiger Print & Feather Chiffon Dress
5. 1980’s Bill Tice Quilted Ensemble with Bustier
6. Denmark 1960’s A large teak ape / monkey with movable head, arms and legs.
I fear that doing the Jungalow, may mean many hours droolling over at 1st Dibs…
Have a lovely day, friends.