My schedule was really off this week since Ida’s been sick. We went to the doctor today, and luckily it’s nothing serious and the pediatrician said that the fever should pass in a day or two. Since I was a bit MIA in the www, I did want to share a few things I think are worth a visit this weekend–have a good one, friends!
1. Will you be going to the Renegade this weekend? If Ida’s fever clears, we will head over for sure! Some talented friends will be showing there stuff–and there are always fun new crafters to check out, too.
2.. Remember these naked photos by Mousa Kraish? Well go and check them out IRL while you get your caffeine fix, along with his entire intense installation “this is us” at Intelligentsia in Silverlake.
4. This ice cream party was bomb
5. This house, and couple and her jumpsuit are, well pretty dang cute.
6. This blog does what I’m doing right now all of the time (you know, pick out the best of the blogs). How rad is that?!
7. I gotta give it up. This lady always inspires–but this fashion shoot is DOPE.
8. This is my favorite pin of the week