We spent the week in the desert. My in-laws live out there and it’s so nice to have the extra support with Ida, and a pool just a few blocks away to take breaks in. Ida’s officially a little girl now–swimming, talking, she’s even got some sass and can be a little bossy pants sometimes!
It’s so nice to have a little place to escape to sometimes…especially since I work from home, I feel like getting away even just a little bit really helps to inspire and invigorate me creatively.
So here’s a few things to keep you busy around the web this week:
1. I’ve been hearing a lot of whispers about this app this week–have you tried it yet?
2. Wondering how to keep things cool in your home without actually changing the temperature? Read this post.
3. Apparently there’s a JUNGALOW TREND going on. Who knew?! ;)
4. My homegirl Joy is killing it with her new line for Target. This styling is off the chain.
5. This bouquet has me inspired
6. In this post over on one of my favorite blogs I talk about what’s in and what’s out. Do you agree?
I’m turning 35 this weekend. Trippy huh? This is the first birthday that has felt really waoh! to me. So, when I’m back here on Monday I’m gonna be a whole year older. oy. hehe. Happy weekend, happy Spring my friends!