Around the web this week:
1. Have you tried out Joy’s new app? I’m having fun with it.
2. These swing-arm sconces are my new jam.
3. I’m feeling the artwork of Kirsten Sims right now. I mean, how cute is this?
4. This pin has got me thinking about heading to the hairdresser
5. I am sharing one of my favorite motherhood tips over on Clementine Daily this week. The above illustration by Shayla Lafreniere of Ida and I is from that piece. There are also other smart and sweet tips from other blogging mamas.
6. My curated sale at Joss & Main is ON FIRE. have you had a chance to check it out yet?
7. Our very own Nicole Valentine Don is traveling through Europe and her snaps of Provence make me wanna hop on a plane immediately.
8. These ceramics over at Vuela are tempting….
9. Have you heard that I finally got my ass on facebook? I know. Like me like me like me.
10. Have you heard of the Steller app? I’m mildly obsessed with it. You can build stories that are kind of lie mini magazines. I’m featured over on their blog this week, and they made this Steller story with the interview:
Also, the randomly chosen the winner of the Pure City Cycles giveaway is Marielle Solan! Please send your address to (hello (at) justinablekeney (dot) com) and we’ll send you out your brand new bicycle! Congrats!