Morning my friends! My computer went kaput yesterday, so I’m using Jason’s and so gonna keep this short and sweet. I’ll be co-teaching the first seminar for The Creative Residency on Sunday (which is sold-out!) I’m super excited about it! What are your plans?
Here is some inspiring stuff online and off to check out this weekend!:
1. We’ve reached 1000 faces on the #facethefoliage hashtag, which makes me really happy!
2. A mouthful of thank-yous to Marie Claire for naming JB one of 20 Websites Every girl should bookmark!
4. Check out my guide on living small which includes 10 tips for living large in small spaces on eBay.
6. If you’ve ever been stumped about what kind of lighting to you on your bedside table, check out this post I wrote for Interior Deluxe.
7. The Renegade Craft Fair in happening on Saturday and Sunday downtown at Grand Park this year, will you be checking it out?
See you back here on Monday! Smooches!