A mix of some new and old pieces that I’ve been digging lately…and I’m enjoying indigo with pops of brights, you like?
1. My favorite splurge-y candle of the moment from Le Feu De Leau (and please don’t make me spell that ever again.) :P
2. The sweetest, tiniest ceramic box that was found in a shipwreck. I know, it’s like real live treasure. How amazing is that?
3. A ‘watercolor” bowl I picked up last week at Urban. Beyond cute and well worth the $24!
4. A ‘Dye Stripe’ vase I’ve already used in like 3 photoshoots also from Urban.
5. A tiny ceramic dish I picked up at General Store.
6. A piece from Elemental clay studio I’ve had for about eight years but I never tire of it and all its sculptural goodness…
7. My favorite vintage Danish bowl I got last year at the loppemarked in Copenhagen. Find similar styles here.