We will turn pretty much anything into a curtain if you let us: lace shawls, Kantha quilts, pieces of indigo cloth, drop cloths, rugs, even plants! Curtain rings with clips on them are our best friend. Just because we love to DIY it, doesn’t mean we don’t appreciate a good actual curtain though, and we’ve spotted some great options lately so we’ve rounded them up here…
- Intricate embroidery in a pattern inspired by traditional Moroccan architecture
- A favorite of ours, Torans are perfect in lieu of a valance.
- Go graphic with black and white in an Ikat pattern.
- Another pattern inspired by Moroccan architecture, this time printed on a textured cotton.
- You know how we feel about tassels, so the tiny ones on these curtains have us all heart-eyed.
- Of course, we’ve also never met a pom pom we didn’t like and these tie backs are no exception.
- A good curtain rod is just as important as the curtain and this Mid-Century Wooden Rod has been a favorite of ours lately.
- Make a statement with another graphic black and white option.
- This might be the cutest Toran we’ve ever seen with all those animals!
- For boho style (privacy not required), this Crocheted panel is total magic.
- Get a DIY look, without all the work with this Dyed Curtain
- A rod we’ll definitely be using next time we need one- love the subtle white Speckles.
- Tassels and pom poms in one tie back? So jungalicious!
- This embroidered curtain has major romantic bohemian vibes.