Here at The Jungalow we love our stuff —our totchkies, our plants, our collections of books and records. But where there is lots of stuff, there must also be lots of shelves to hold the stuff, right?
So here is a round-up of a handful of great shelving options to keep your collections looking oh so jungalicious (and someone please snatch up #7 before I do!!
- Carved Mahogany Corner Shelf
- 1960s Gilt Metal Storage Shelf
- Oval Wood and Metal Wall Shelf
- Reclaimed Axle Shelf
- Carved Moroccan Wood & Mother of Pearl Corner Cupboard
- Shift Shelf
- Peacock Rattan Wicker Shelving Unit
- Brigid Circle Shelf
- Vintage Wicker Shelf
- Adara Bathroom Shelf, Small
- Old Moroccan Hand Painted Wood Tea Shelf
- Mid-Century Style Shelf
- Bough Branch Towel Shelf