As the weather gets colder, I don’t know about you but I want to feel extra cozy when I’m tucked in tight at night.
Extra layers are the key to a cozy space! Throw an extra quilt or two on top of your duvet. Add some faux fur pillows and layered soft rugs for extra warmth. The best kind of eye candy? A colorful suzani blanket at the foot of your bed. Keep the colors cool for a more peaceful setting, with pops of warmer hues. You can even make a canopy over your bed with kanthas to get that nomadic vibe.
Candles, incense, and string lights add sweet, golden, soft light. And of course, bring in the plant babies to complete this jungalicious dreamland look.
Get the look:
- Blue Avisa Global Quilt & Sham Set Full/Queen – Justina Blakeney for Makers Collective® | Target
- Rusnak Faux Fur Throw Pillow | Wayfair
- Himalayan Salt Lamp | Urban Outfitters
- Hands Incense Holder Set | Urban Outfitters
- Charm Wool Rug | Anthropologie
- Uzbek Vintage Hand Embroidered Yellow Suzani from Surkhandarya | Ebay
- Ayo Pillow by Justina Blakeney | Jungalow
- Amped Shag Faux Fur Rug | Urban Outfitters
- Eucalyptus Nights Sheet Set by Justina Blakeney | Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co
- Carved Wood String Lights | World Market
- Mercury Moonglow Candle | Anthropologie
- Padua Vintage Kantha | Jungalow
cost of LLP registration in india says
Good blog post. I want to thank you for interesting and helpful information and I like your point of view. Thank you! I love to read this type of material Good and attractive information I take from it. Thank you for posting such a good article.
Omg, this is like my paradise!!! :)
Patlabor: The Movie 1989 In Japanese Full Movie 720p & 1080p Download Patlabor: The Movie 1989 Full Movie