Images and Styling by Justina Blakeney

With Holidays around the bend, I wanted to share some earth friendly gift wrapping ideas as wrapping can often times be a wasteful endeavor. Here I have used recycled kraft paper as the base for every wrapped gift. Kraft paper is very inexpensive and I love the look of it.

For decor once the gift is wrapped, I love to use items that people will keep and reuse or items that can be discarded into the compost– so as decor I have used real, live leaves and flowers, broaches, incense and doilies- not only so they make the gift look special, but they become a part of the gift, too.
I use Japanese Washi tape, instead of the plastic stuff and customized boring envelopes by gluing vintage wallpaper pieces to their interior.
Now that I’ve got the wrapping done, I’ll I have to do is make all the presents ;-)

50 Responses to {Earth Friendly} Gift Wrapping Ideas
  1. simple brown wrapping paper and lace / doilies… great idea :)

2. Love those lined envelopes! Happy Sunday, Justina. x

3. sole alberti says:

I love this! Such great ideas! Now I just need some ideas for homemade presents! xoxo

4. Elizabeth says:

Love the incense sticks – had not seen that idea before. :)

5. Elizabeth, Sole, Will and Design Traveller– thanks so much for your comments, I love how all of you like different things about the wrapping. ;-) warms my little heart…

6. Bekka says:

Those gifts look gorgeous! The stars are my fave!

7. Thanks Bekka! I was inspired to do this when I finished my style play work shop #3 shoot- cause I had the wrapped gift… so much fun…

8. Charissa says:

Justina, this is just stunning. I write a blog about gift wrapping, and it’s rare that I come across a collection of ideas that I jive with as much as these. Right down my alley. Thank you, thank you! I think my readers will love seeing these!

9. Bianca says:

i keep picking different favorites. these are super delicious!

10. Anonymous says:

What fantastic ideas…sure beats the comic newspaper wrappings we used in the forties.
    But I’ll bet Justina could even spruce that up.
    An 83 old grandmother looking for earth saving wraps.

11. Joanna says:

Hi Justina, sorry I’m a bit late to the game, but I *LOVE* these ideas. I can’t decide which are my favorites! Hope you don’t mind — I’d like to share these images on my blog, with credit to you of course! :)

12. @joanna Please go right ahead! Thanks!

13. Darshan says:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

14. Darshan says:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

18. Incense Sticks, Indian Incense Sticks, Incense Sticks Exporters, and Incense Sticks Exporters India.

for more details

19. Agarbatti, AAgarbatti Manufacturers, Agarbatti Exporters, Incense Sticks Manufacturers, Incense Sticks Exporters, Indian Incense Sticks, Bulk Incense Sticks, Nag Champa Incense Manufacturers, Sandalwood Incense Manufacturers, Rose Incense Exporters, Jasmine Incense Exporters, Incense Sticks Manufacturers India.

20. Darshan says:

INCENSE STICKS MANUFACTURERS
    Darshan International has been involved in this pure and sacred art of making forever 50 years and has experienced the growth of the importance of incense in every field. We are manufacturing like Agarbatti, Incense Sticks Manufacturers.

21. Agarbatti, AAgarbatti Manufacturers, Agarbatti Exporters, Incense Sticks Manufacturers, Incense Sticks Exporters, Indian Incense Sticks, Bulk Incense Sticks, Nag Champa Incense Manufacturers, Sandalwood Incense Manufacturers, Rose Incense Exporters, Jasmine Incense Exporters, Incense Sticks Manufacturers India.

22. Jasmine Incense Exporters

Moksh Agarbatti – This Incense Sticks Manufacturers and Exporters are enriched with the sweet fragrance of the tiny white flowers.

please contact

23. Indian Incense Sticks

please contact

24. Agarbatti, AAgarbatti Manufacturers, Agarbatti Exporters, Incense Sticks Manufacturers, Incense Sticks Exporters, Indian Incense Sticks, Bulk Incense Sticks, Nag Champa Incense Manufacturers, Sandalwood Incense Manufacturers, Rose Incense Exporters, Jasmine Incense Exporters, Incense Sticks Manufacturers India.

for more details

25. Padma Perfumery Works started in the year 1954 as a manufacturer, supplier and exporter of premium quality incense sticks and agarbatti. Since inception we have been carrying the faith of customers by presenting them redolent incense sticks that continue to linger not only the olfactory sensation but shroud the mind with a sweet obsession.

Products :

INCENSE STICKS
    INCENSE STICKS EXPORTERS
    INCENSE STICKS MANUFACTURERS
    AGRATBATTI
    AGARBATTI EXPORTERS
    AGARBATTI MANUFACTURERS
    RUDRAKSH INCENSE
    RUDRAKSH INCENSE EXPORTERS
    RUDRAKSH INCENSE MANUFACTURERS
    INCENSO
    INCENSO EXPORTERS
    INCENSO MANUFACTURERS

For more details visit :-http://www.rudrakshincense.in

26. Agarbatti, AAgarbatti Manufacturers, Agarbatti Exporters, Incense Sticks Manufacturers, Incense Sticks Exporters, Indian Incense Sticks, Bulk Incense Sticks, Nag Champa Incense Manufacturers, Sandalwood Incense Manufacturers, Rose Incense Exporters, Jasmine Incense Exporters, Incense Sticks Manufacturers India.

27. grincense says:

GR international is a reputed manufacturers and exporters of AIncense Sticks, INCIENSO, Natural Incense Manufacturers, Masala Incense, Amruthvani Incense, Agarbatti Exporters, Floral Incense India, Maya Nag Champa India, Gr Nag Champa, SandalWood Incense, Agarbatti, Sahumerio, Nag Champa, Incenso in India.

28. Jasmine Incense Exporters

please contact

29. Jasmine Incense Exporters

please contact

30. grincense says:

visit more: http://grincense.com/showroom.html

31. Indian Incense Sticks

please contact

32. Bulk Incense Sticks

please contact

33. Bulk Incense Sticks

please contact

34. Sidhanath says:

Brass Extrusion Press Manufacturers
    Sidhanath Hydraulics, we use cutting edge technology to manufacture all the aforesaid products such as Alluminium Extrusion, Brass, Copper Extrusion, LPG Press, Aluminium, Oxygen Cylinder Bottom Forging Press in India.

For more details log on to :-http://www.sidhanathhydro.com/index.php

35. I Gone through your Website its really amazing.
    very good information on product i got know useful information thanks for this.

Joss Sticks Manufacturers & Exporters

36. nani says:

Your blog are impressive to each other.I read your blog its very good and friendly, Help ful for all.

Incense Sticks Manufacturers India.

37. Why visitors still make use of to read news papers when in this technological
    world the whole thing is available on net?

38. kemeja batik says:

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against
    hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard
    on. Any suggestions?

39. Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
    Is it hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I
    can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to start.
    Do you have any points or suggestions? Thank you

40. [...] a range of embellishments. Our first image–a collection of ornamental ideas–comes from Justina Blakeney. Which is your [...]

41. ssincenseseo says:

Savitri Sugandalaya one of the leading compnay in Bangalore providing the wide range of Joss Sticks Manufacturers, Incense Sticks Manufacturers India, Agarbatti Manufacturers India.

for more details please visit our site

42. ssincenseseo says:

Hi Frds,

My internet comments is relative of pooja product,so you wish my product see here..

Incense Sticks Manufacturers India

43. [...] These pretty ideas are styled by Justina Blakeney. [...]

44. [...] avec des couleurs et éléments différents. J’ai flashé sur ces emballages originaux de Justina Blakeney qui décore le papier kraft avec des fleurs de tissu ou avec d’autres [...]

45. good website,its awasome see thisIncense stick exporters blogs
    contact this website.

46. good website,its awasome see thisNag champa manufacturers
    contact this website.

47. Silke says:

The latest Disney villain to enter the fray, Mother Gothel was a
    selfish and vain woman who was obsessed with her youthful looks.
    The way your body posses tells something about
    you. Hence, house cleaners that only use green products would be the much wise cleaning service to hire.

48. Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the issues.
    It was definitely informative. Your website is very helpful.
    Thanks for sharing!

49. domain says:

What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have
    discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads.
    I’m hoping to give a contribution & help other customers like
    its aided me. Great job.