I’ve never been one for matchy-matchy I love eclectic, bohemian styles that play with pattern and color and aren’t afraid to place a floral with a stripe. Here are some fun examples of some fun ways to mix it up.
1. Mismatching tiles by Matteo Thun found via House of Turquoise.
2. This fun collage ring that brings together 3 different stones and one ‘pearl’. By Diament Jewelry at Supermarket. ($12)
3. These mismatching tea towels by Les Indiennes found here.
4. Mismatching floral teacups by irideeën.
5. Bed spread made from scarves via here. (no designer credit given)
7.) This beautiful living room (so me! Right?) Wish I had more info about if, found on Pinterest.
What do you think? Are you more into matchy-matchy or mixing it up?
**Update** Thanks to Rebecca, a little more info: the room is by Wary Meyers and the bedspread is from Ouno
(I think you do have ESP :P )