Last year, one of my besties, Shannon, came home from a week-long trip with her family to discover that her water heater had busted while they were gone and their whole house had been sitting in 10″ of water for a whole week. It wasn’t pretty. They had to get rid of everything in their house that was now moldy and damp and completely overhaul everything. They lived at a hotel for four months with their toddler while the whole place was redone.
(Above, the house when they first moved in, and Randy (Shannon’s husband) taking measurements in the house mid-swing).
I wanted to do something to help them get their lives back together after this traumatizing event and so I worked with Lamps Plus to help them get some new lighting in their brand new kitchen. We landed on the Bronx pendants, with a matte black finish on the outside and bronze finish on the inside, which really warms up the tone of the light. Randy is a musician and their vibe is pretty punk/rock n’ roll and so I thought that the pendants felt sleek and modern while still blending with their creative and artistic sensibilities.
Lamps Plus has a ton of pieces to choose from if you’re looking for new lighting for your space. It’s amazing what the right pendants can to do elevate a space and make it feel truly polished. Below, we’ve outlined some of our favorites for you…
- Wide Dyed Copper Metal Pendant Light
- Possini Euro Design Phileas Dome Light Table Lamp
- Bronx 7 1/2″ Wide Black Pendant Light
- ET2 Arhaus 5 1/2″W Natural Wood Cylinder LED Pendant
- St. Claire Wood Finish Mid-Century Modern Table Lamp
- Jamie Young Whisper 29″W Blush Wood Pendant Chandelier
- Couture Mirage Pink and Gold Table Lamp
- Crystorama Luna 11 3/4″W Bronze and Gold Mini Pendant
- Jonathan Adler Meurice 12″ High Antique Brass Wall Sconce
- Kichler City Loft 16 1/4″W Natural Brass Pendant Light
- Possini DeCordova Bronze 21 1/2″W Opal Glass LED Chandelier
*Thanks to Lamps Plus for providing the lighting.