Whether it’s a hand-me down from your mother-in-law, or a fab find from the flea, sometimes your vintage treasures need a little confidence boost. You know how you can boho up a plain old t-shirt and jeans with a scarf and earrings? You can do the same with your furniture. Knobs and drawer pulls are jewelry for your new bohemian home.
Here are a few of our favorite knobs and pulls to make your cabinet of curiosities that much more bohotastic. (While you’re at it – hang a tassel or pom pom on it!)
- Nichols Drawer Pull Item # C4922
- Reedsport Cabinet Knob Item # C2787
- Thelma Handle
- Acrylic Amber Cylinder Knob
- T Bar Knob
- Burnished Pebble Knob
- Beckett Finger Pull Item # C2801
- Elroy Finger Pull Item # C2816
- Meacham Drawer Pull Item # C2781
- Marcio Knob
- Upton Drawer Pull Item # C2395
If you’re digging our hardware roundup, your going to love 7 Ways To Transform Boring Furniture.