We love designing table-tops–it’s like decorating a mini room–but with ample space for creativity and craziness!!
Glasses mismatched, and plates a fun hodgepodge of solid and printed, old and new.
You may find all you need in your closet – heirlooms or thrift store treasures, but if not – below we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite vintage finds from our friends at Chairish.
How will you dress your table for the fall holidays?
- Amber Glass Shot Bottle Liqueur Set
- Vintage Cocktail Forks, Set of 6
- 1986 Sara Post Candle Holders – Set of 3
- Mid-Century Modern Geometric Plates – 4
- Mid Century Cased Glass Stems – Set of 6
- Vintage Amber Textured Glasses – Set of 4
- Enameled Sterling Silver Desert Forks
- Vintage Hand Carved Porcelain Candlesticks – Set of 3
- Atlas Flower Blossom Plate
- Vintage Blush Pink Wine Glasses – Set of 6
For more tips to help you boho-fy your tablescape, check out A Few Boho Friendsgiving Floral Tips.